Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The Promotor is: NAS media Ltd (company no: 09514833)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom age 18 years or over except employees of [ NAS media Ltd] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.gradfestivals.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in disqualification.
- Closing date for entry will be 19 February 2024. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promotor’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: £10,000 to help pay off student debts.
- The entrant must follow our social networking sites, tag a friend and register and attend our event for their entry to be counted.
- The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promotor and/or its agents.
- The Winner will be notified by direct message from our official account within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by NAS Media Ltd. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The promotor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR Data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Release, Publicity and Privacy:
By entering this giveaway, the Prize Winner consents to the use of his/her/their personal information being used for advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to social media pages, without any additional compensation, expect where prohibited. No entries will be returned. All entries become property of the promotor. The Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Promotor and its officers, directors, employees, affiliated companies, agents, successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest.
Promotor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delated computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Promotor, the users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest.